Monday, May 19, 2008

Around the House


To start our summer off with a bang we took a week off to do some much needed work around the house.
Landscaping, gardening, adding plants to the outside areas, painting, fix a few broken things, etc.
Yes, we've been pretty busy!
In my free time I've also been sewing and will post a few pictures soon. I made a cute little froggie for my niece, cut out a bag and scrub top for my daughter but haven't sewn them yet.




Card creations made by my daughter
My love for arts and crafts have rubbed off on her




Adding a little bit of beauty to our deck and back yard



Birds and Butterflies my daughter photographed

2 comments:

cakeandcam said...

How pretty it turned out. I love the little yellow birds, are they gold finches? We never have any come up to the house they only come as far as the fence and "weed patch" which is what Papaws garden turns into when Fall comes. They like to come and get the seeds I suppose. See you tomorrow~

Denise C said...

Wow.....everything looks fabulous! NOW...will you come and do ours??? :)
Hugs!!!