Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let the Sunshine In

Gorgeous weather today....... I've opened the doors and windows to let the breeze blow in!
Today I've been busy re-potting some houseplants and also took a little time to work in the yard for a few minutes. I love being outside on these beautiful days. The sun feels so refreshing!

The past few days I've got quite a bit of sewing accomplished with the blocks for the Pinwheel Sampler. I'm having issues with my camera and the computer so I won't be able to show you the blocks until I get it resolved.
They are fun to make and have actually helped me to have more patience with the sewing of the blocks to assure perfect quarter inch seams and square blocks. Sometimes I have a bad habit of rushing.......not a good thing.

Looking forward to dying Easter Eggs this weekend! My girls still enjoy doing this together when we can.
We still hide Easter eggs too! We will enjoy time with family this weekend after church on Sunday.

Oh, and my blogger friend Randi, over at i have to say..... is having a fantabulous giveaway!!
All the fabric and patterns are 20% off and the giveaway is a super $50 Gift Certificate to her shop!!
I would love to win any of her gorgeous fabric or patterns from her etsy shop. Take a look!

No comments: