Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Day of Fall

Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year. Too bad it's so short. Among the things I love the most are: cooler weather with beautiful clear skies, watching the leaves and trees change colors, Thanksgiving, baking and cooking once again. 





I've started making pumpkin rolls early this year since I had such a great interest last year. 

I've been busy with homeschooling and taking care of my home and

making time to sew with friends this week. We truly have to MAKE time to 

spend with loved ones and friends, it doesn't just happen!!

We've been making some of the cutest little zipper pouches ever.

I loved them so much I've given them all away as soon as they were made

and have no picture to show. 

but......you can find a gorgeous picture at the "Make it Perfect" blog, along

with some wonderful 

directions with pictures. 







1 comment:

Samantha said...

Your pumpkin roll looks delicious, around here we love anything made from pumpkin. I wouldn't mind if you sent one my way- haha!