Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Blessings

 Oh my goodness.....the sunshine is streaming through the windows and I'm loving it!!! The weatherman
has forecast for high winds and rain this evening so i plan to enjoy this gorgeous sun while I can!!!

We had a wonderful weekend!!

Sharing a few more Monday Blessings today.



(#11 - #25)
*Warm days....Spring is here

*Family is well from sickness

*the youth in our church

*My mother-in-law
*Receiving beautiful heartfelt cards in the mail

*the touch of the Holy Spirit

*Songs that Praise the Lord Jesus
*God's provision financially

*to see my girls show love and compassion for others

*clean house over the weekend

*dinner with my mom and sister

*Sunday dinner with my inlaws

*making homemade cards for loved ones

*finding stashed away treasures....reminders of God's Love

*good local honey for our allergies



Tina


1 comment:

Misty said...

Hope you get all the enjoyment out of this beautiful day that you can... :) Love and prayers