Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

 Last January I began babysitting 
for my daughter's best friend's little girl. 
She has been such a blessing in our lives
and needless to say, our lives have changed since her arrival.

More time changing diapers, feeding, playing, rocking, etc.
and a little less time for sewing or quilting. 
We have been enjoying God's treasures in this 
sweet little life God has given us for a short time.

I am looking forward to more quilting this coming year!
I'm still encouraged by all the wonderful inspiration
I find through my blog friends. 
Quilt inspiration and also Spiritual Encouragement!!
Thank you all!

Wishing all my friends
a very
Merry Christmas!

God Bless You! 



 My mother-in-law's Christmas gift finished! 



Up close...fabrics are beautiful!


 Left to right: my daughter's best friend, DD#2, sweet pea, DD#1, and her boyfriend



Me with sweet pea




No comments: