Monday, June 30, 2008

Homeschool Field Trip

We are having a great summer. It has been busy each day with something to do from daylight till dark it seems.
Gardening and Vacation Bible School were at the top of the list last week!





Sharing some pictures from our homeschool group's field trip to Appalachian Caverns. I was a bit timid at first but relaxed after I saw there were no steep steps to climb! All my friends know I have a great fear of heights. The tour guide was so nice and gave us so much to think about by way of history, facts, and tales about caves and bats!
Great field trip!!

1 comment:

Denise C said...

OH it sure was!!!! Fun all the way around! Especially those shadows!!! Better watch out for those little boogers!
*wink*!
Love you sweet friend!!! Thank you for creating/organizing this group....you'll probably never know how much it means to our family to be a part of this Sweet group of friends!
I thank GOD each day for you....and this group of precious people!