Sunday, December 14, 2008

Church Christmas Program




Today the children presented a wonderul Christmas Program during the worship service. Recitations and Christmas hymns were sung. The little ones were so cute and of course very funny. Some were shy and wouldn't say their part. One little guy held the microphone and made a face as if he were going to cry and said, "Oh, I can't," as he handed the microphone back to the song leader. How cute!!
Others were not shy at all and danced and waved at family in the audience. One little guy gets so excited and decided to sing a solo, we enjoyed it so much.

Other recitations were given by older children who had memorized their parts and did very well.
Of course I am very proud of my own daughter who participated and read the opening recitation.
These are our leaders of the future and I'm very thankful for all of them!

With so much running around and activities the past few weeks I'm planning to get my house in order this week. Tiany has some very helpful information to help me with this so I plan to spend a little time visiting her blog! Thanks to all of you who share your tips and encouragements each day!!

Have a Great Monday!


2 comments:

Sandpiper said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog.
I have enjoyed visiting yours as well. It's very lovely!
Nice to meet you!
Blessings!
Sandpiper
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Sandpiper/

experienced healthcare professional said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.