Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday




Well, ok, maybe just a few words.......
We are enjoying the warmer weather SO much!!
Here are a few pictures to share with you.
First two pictures of Allie and Ellie wrestling and having fun.

3)Allie at her sewing class with the almost finished skirt.
4) My latest sewing project I'm making for a decoration for my living room.
I have it completed and will show tomorrow. Waiting for my hubby to make a frame to place this in so I can paint it black and hang on the wall in my living room.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Lovely photos. Your dog just loves all that attention :) So nice that you can share your love of sewing with your daughter. (only boys at this house)
Love the applique birds. They will look great when they are framed.