Saturday, August 22, 2009

Looking for fall

Oh my goodness, I can't believe the month of August is almost gone!!
We are back to doing school here and staying extremely busy.
Lots of planning for lessons, field trips, support group meetings, and more.
We hate to see summer end but are looking forward to the beautiful fall weather and gorgeous scenery around these mountains. I love FALL!! I love the turning of the leaves, drinking my coffee on the back porch on cool mornings, camping, and taking pictures of God's amazing creation right here in my back yard.
Now that we are staying in a bit more with school started I hope to post more pictures soon!!
I have been trying to finish some of my many sewing projects I have started.
The garden is gone and so we will be looking for a few pumpkins or cantalope soon.
Wishing you a great weekend!

1 comment:

Shilo said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to let us know if we can help with any projects! I am so blessed by the fact that missions is a part of your homeschool program...that's awesome and yes, so needed!
Hugs and blessings,
Shilo