Monday, December 14, 2009



The weekend was full of activities as usual during the Christmas season. We spent time with family decorating the tree, ice skating with our youth group at church and shopping all day Saturday. My husband is an early morning person and would much rather go early to avoid the crowd so we left the house at 6:30 a.m. and shopped till we dropped!! I'm very happy to say we are almost finished shopping and now I can concentrate on making candy and a few homemade items I've planned to make.
Sunday was celebrated with our church choir singing our Christmas Cantata. We love to get dressed up in our red and sing the beautiful Christmas carols and songs that Celebrate the birth of our Savior!!My favorite was a solo, "Mary did you Know?".
Next Sunday the little children will present the Christmas Play, we are looking forward to that too!
Much to do today......school, sewing, quilting, and laundry, just a few on my long Monday list!! Have a good day!

No comments: