Friday, February 5, 2010

Chicky Block


My first finished 2010 quilt.....pieced and ready
for some stippling. Not my favorite part of 
quilting but that's what makes it a quilt, right??

Note to self: Get over it! Just do the next thing....... as 
Elizabeth Elliott said so many 
times!! LOL!

I love applique!!

I found a pattern for the cute little chicks and just 
couldn't resist making a block. I'm looking for a baby quilt idea and 
this may just be my answer.
The photo doesn't show very well but it's appliqued 
with a machine blanket stitch.
We are looking for more snow here in our neck of the woods tonight! Yikes....
I'm ready for some sunshine!
Looking forward to "Girl's Night Out"
with my mom, sis, and my own sweet girls!! 
Yahoo, we are going to the movies to see "Dear John."
Ok, who's bringing the Kleenex girls?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love chickens and hens. Pictures, stitchery, anything.