Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Strawberry Cake

Next week is our VBS at church and I'm teaching the Junior girls. I've been looking for 
a craft for this age and came across a super neat blog, Pink Paper Peppermints. She has the cutest 
fabric flower tutorial. I'm gonna run and try
making this while you take a look at this awesome blog!!

Also, my youngest daughter and I made 
Pioneer Woman's recipe for
Strawberry Shortcake Cake yesterday!!
Needless to say, it was a big hit!!
We took it to my sister's for dinner and everyone loved it. 

Before the icing....i love the old fashioned look!!

Oh, my, now look how delicious this looks!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That does look REALLY good! Maybe I will have my daughter look up the recipe- she likes to bake, and I like to eat!

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.