Sunday, March 8, 2015




 Sunday Sunshine

Today has been gorgeous! Sunshine has been much needed after all the snow we've had the past few weeks. 

It was so nice, I took my latest project outside to take pictures.

                                                Little Owls

We have had a more than usual amount of snow the past few weeks and I've been a brave girl and drove to work every day except a few when I rode together with a friend. 


                            This is a picture I took as I was leaving 

                    

                               Beautiful Snow on the trees

 

It's been nice but I'm totally ready for SPRING!!!

Have a Great Week Friends!!

Tina




2 comments:

Misty said...

That material is so cute! I have enjoyed the snow ;)I hope you all are doing well.
Love and prayers!

Marit Johanne said...

It is nice to see you back on your blog! Lovely project you have made. In the part of Norway where we live there has hardly been any snow this winter. It is beautiful with snow but I hope you will have spring soon!
Blessings to you!