Monday, March 31, 2008

Join the Tea Party


I've had a little fun this morning visiting some of my friends in blogland! It's been so busy lately I haven't had time to visit. I came across a wonderful little tea party going on over at Gracious Hospitality and wanted to invite you to join.
I love teacups, teapots, having tea, pictures and books about tea, actually anything related to tea!! I have a little collection I wanted to share with you. Please join me, I would love to see your collection!! Please leave me a note on my blog if you are participating!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenster said...

I LOVE tea pots and tea cups and have a little collection myself. Unfortunately most of it's been in boxes in the basement since we moved here. I can't wait to be able to get them out!

Yours are beautiful. :o)

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. Such good timing--I love tea pots and tea cups and yours are beautiful. This week is a bit crazier than usual for me, but I will come back when it settles down and look at the links from here. Thanks again for the comment--so nice to meet you!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Your tea sets are lovely...I especially love the rabbit one. The shape is very different. Thank you for sharing.

Denise C said...

Oh how pretty!! I want to see these in person! My Aunt collects teapots as well! Thanks for sharing!!!
Love you!