Thursday, March 27, 2008

Posy Progress

Where in the world did this week go? It has been so very busy for us. Between our running around I have found the time to work on the table runner and having so much fun! It's really been easy to make and if I can get in a few more hours I may be able to finish it very soon. I am so please with the colors after sewing the border together and doing the applique. I'm actually planning to make several of these in different colors if I can manage to find the time.
I planned to wait until it was completed before sharing but I just can't wait......it's too cute and I'm dying to show you!LOL!
Gotta run, more work before the night is finished!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see why you wanted to share with us, so pretty.

Jenster said...

It's beautiful!

~Bren~ said...

Ooooh, I love it!!!

Denise C said...

I love it too!!!! Hope you all had fun bowling tonight!!! Thanks for asking Chelsi to go! She was thrilled!
Hugs!
Denise

Rose Marie said...

It's sweet and it looks so easy to do.