Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun tutorials and a new book

Hello Friends, my computer has been on the blink so I haven't posted in a few days. I spent the past few days sewing and visiting other blogs via my daughters computer.
I found some wonderful tutorials I'd like to share with you.

The Noble Wife has a great tutorial and pattern for a cute apron that's really easy to make. I made one in just a short time and now my daughter is adding some hand stitching along the border. Christmas is just around the corner you know.

Amanda Jean has many wonderful tutorials over at Crazy Mom Quilts. There's a entire list of tutorials from checkbook covers, quilts, storage boxes, bibs, and much more. Give her a visit, I'm sure you will be pleased.

I've started a new book, The Scarlet Thread, by Francine Rivers, my favorite author. I can't wait to sit down, put my feet up and begin with a nice cup of hot cocoa! Yummy.
Dinner's in the crock pot, hostess ham, "how easy is that!" (That's my favorite saying by Barefoot Contessa's Ina Gartner, I just love her show!) Just add a few veggies and those wonderful freezer rolls and it's dinner.
Now, where's my new book?

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Thanks for mentioning my pattern- so glad you like it!