Monday, January 14, 2008



My sweet daughter went shopping last week at an old Mast General Store and this is what she got for me! Isn't it gorgeous? I love the red! It fits perfect in the corner of my kitchen cabinet with the glass.


I thought I'd show a picture of a snowman wall hanging that I made a couple of years ago with my sister. I have placed it on my coffee table for a change along with a beautiful plate my oldest dd made when she was around 12 yo. We were a part of a homeschool group of girls called Keepers at Home and this was a project the girls made using a clear glass plate and decorative papers for decoupage. Very easy and the colors turned out so vibrant. I usually keep it in my corner cabinet with all my favorite collectibles.
I have been working on some of my unfinished projects for about two weeks and they are coming along very nicely. The queen size quilt will be taken to be quilted by a professional quilter next week and I have almost finished another lap size quilt I started several years ago when my oldest dd and I participated in a class together. I will show pictures when it's finished.
I've been wanting some homemade peanut butter cookies so I set my mind to it and they have just come out of the oven, yummy!

1 comment:

Denise C said...

Well let me just say I feel the same way about you and your family! God is so good to cross our paths and I am blessed by you so very much! Thanks for leaving a comment! I am liking this blog thin way too much I am afraid! haha!
See ya day after tomorrow! Chelsi is so excited!!!
Blessing to you, my sweet friend!