Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Fall

Burr, it was pretty cool here this morning, even the dog wanted inside. Isn't she cute??

We are enjoying the sunny days and mild temperatures so much....... fall is in the air. We enjoy every day because it goes by so very fast.

I was able to capture some of the fall beauty in nature today.

We had a very productive day today, finished projects, yahoo!
Allison's embroidery, which she drew freehand on the fabric and placed a beautiful border, and my pocketbook.


My oldest sweetie, "college girl" studying so hard while we had fun with our sewing.

My dad usually brings me a little something when he comes to visit. He owned a produce stand for several years so he loves to share tomatoes, pears, apples, and whatever fruit is in season.
Today this is what he appeared with at our door.



**Check back as I will be posting about the fall giveaway October 1st.**

4 comments:

Coleen said...

Apple cake sounds so yummy. I'll have to try and make some.

Your dog is both cute and smart, she doesn't want to go out in the cold.

cakeandcam said...

Apple cake is my fav!!! Missed you today at art. See you Thur.

B.

randi said...

The apples look yummy! Next week we will go apple picking and I am really looking forward to it!

Denise C said...

Oh I just love your purse!!! You are one talented gal! Sweet little Ellie is one smart fur muffin...coming inside from the cool air!!!
See ya tomorrow!